A part of the funds Pedal4Innovation raised will be used to sponsor a number of UK’s innovative young electronic engineers to be. Which means… 3 scholarships, equal to 3,000GBP each, to help the winners pay their annual university fee.
When will the contest run?
- Starting October 1st, 2012
- Ending March 31st,2013
- Registrations will be accepted between October 1st,2012 and November 30th, 2012
- Winner announcements mid April 2013
Who can participate?
- All university enrolled electronic engineering students in the UK
How does the contest work?
- SILICA and supporting suppliers provide a number of development boards to choose from.
- Download the PDF file with the catalog of available boards
- Pick up to three of them to work with.
- Register for the “innovation pack”, provide a short synopsis of your project.
- You have six months to develop an innovative solution/idea using the three boards within your pack.
- SILICA & supporting suppliers form a panel of judges and in mid April announce the winning designs/scholarship holders.
Where to register?
- Please go to www.silica.com /pedal4innovation for more info on dev boards and registration!
What do you win?
- £3,000 to use for paying your university fee
- Get a chance to be noticed by a leading semiconductor supplier
- Practice what you have learned so far in the university